There are many questions that come to mind when checking out a church. Below you will find answers to typical questions before you arrive!!!
WHAT IS THE LOCATION AND SERVICE TIME?
Location is 13142 Broad St SW, Pataskala, OH 43062 (we are 1.8 miles East of Lowes)
- Worship service is Sunday at 11pm
- Bible study is Wednesday at 7pm
WHAT DOES A TYPICAL SERVICE LOOK LIKE?
- Our worship service is both casual and informal
- Worship and music styles are upbeat with a blend of contemporary and traditional (live) music
- Our Pastor is a teacher more so than a preacher. His teachings are thought provoking, yet practical, and he challenges our thinking and strengthens our faith in Christ Jesus
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- We are a casual church so come as you are
DO I NEED to Bring A BIBLE?
- If you have one, we encourage you to bring it with you. The main translation that we read from is the NIV. But any translation will work
- The Pastor’s handout references bible verses from different translations
WHERE DO MY CHILDREN GO when I visit?
- As a general rule, children attend services along with their parents to participate in the singing and to hear the sermon
- On the 4th Sunday, after praise and worship, children along with our First Lady (Vickie Westbrook) will proceed to the children’s classroom area where they will work on a lesson prepared for them.
- Children’s classrooms are located in the wing of the church.
- The children’s ministry is managed by our first lady.
WHERE DO I PARK WHEN I ARRIVE?
- There are plenty of parking spaces for members and guest alike
- We have 2 handicap spaces for wheelchair access. Enter the first door near the parking lot and proceed past the class rooms and fellowship hall to the sanctuary
- If you need any assistance, please let us know once you arrive. We will gladly help